Rita vektor-bilder med Sketch
Sketch är ett rit-och designprogram för macOS och ett program där du enkelt kan exportera ut resultatet till vector-grafik eller till Adobe Photoshop.
Sketch är ett kraftfullt program som är en riktigt värdig utmanare till Illustrator och Photoshop när det kommer till design av digitala lösningar. Priset ligger dessutom långt under konkurrenterna, 99 dollar.
Sketch is an innovative and fresh look at vector drawing for the Mac. Its intentionally minimalist design is based upon a drawing space of unlimited size and layers, free of palettes, panels, menus, windows, and controls. Though simple to use, it offers powerful vector drawing and text tools like perfect Boolean operations, symbols, and powerful rulers, guides, and grids.
What’s New in Sketch
- The final build of Sketch 51
Note: Additional info here
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- macOS 10.12.2 or later
Portal Walk är en äventyrsspel för din iPhone/iPad.
Gratis idag 17/7.
Portal Walk is adventure and relaxing platform game about Eugene. Eugene stuck between worlds and trying to find way back home. Enter the portal and join to awesome adventures during worlds. Find keys, fight with enemies, accumulate energy and protect yourself!
* A fun and relaxing platformer
* 33 large levels and 3 chapters
* Boss battles
* Better play with sound
* iMessage Stickers
* Game Center
ThunderBird är ett e-postprogram från skaparna av Firefox och Mozilla. Numera ett eget projekt men fortfarande ett bra alternativt e-postprogram som alltid är gratis.
As of July 2012, Thunderbird has transitioned to a new governance model, with new features being developed by the broader free software and open source community, and security fixes and improvements handled by Mozilla.
is a free, open-source, cross-platform e-mail and news client developed by the Mozilla Foundation. The project strategy is modeled after Mozilla Firefox, a project aimed at creating a Web browser.
What’s New in Thunderbird
- Thunderbird will now prompt to compact IMAP folders even if the account is online. Note: Under certain circumstances an incorrect estimate of the expected gain is shown.
- Complete fix of the EFAIL vulnerability: 1) Removing some HTML crafted to carry out an attack. 2) Optionally: Not decrypting subordinate message parts that otherwise might reveal decrypted content to the attacker. Preference mailnews.p7m_subparts_external needs to be set to true for added security.
- Various problems when forwarding messages inline when using “simple” HTML view
- Deleting or detaching attachments corrupted messages under certain circumstances (not working only in Thunderbird version 52.9.0)
- Various security fixes
Remote Mouse är en app som gör att du kan styra och ta över din Mac med din iPhone eller iPad.
Gratis idag 16/7.
Turn you iPhone or iPad into a wireless remote control for your Mac.
Enjoy full control of your Mac while giving presentations, watching movies, listening your favourite music and many more! Super fast, super easy, right from your mobile device!
* * * FEATURES * * *
• Fully Simulated Mouse
• Magic Remote
• Multi-Touch Gestures
• Functional Keyboard
• Application Launcher & Switcher
• Shut Down / Sleep / Restart / Log Off Remotely
• Password Protection
• Customizable Interface
• Works under Wi-Fi network
* * * BEFORE YOUR START * * *
1. Visit remotemouse.aexol.com and download & install Remote Mouse for Mac client on your computer.
2. Open Remote Mouse client on your Mac, click “Pair devices” and set up password which allow you to connect to your Mac with your iPhone & iPad
3. Make sure that your mobile device is connected to the same Wi-Fi as your computer
4. Open Remote Mouse app on iPhone or iPad and press “Connect”, provide password and enjoy!
BBEdit är en mycket populär editor i programmeringssammanhang. Det är en kraftfull editor med mängder av bra finesser, effektiv sökfunktion, färgscheman för olika programspråk och du kan leta efter mönster tillsammans med smarta uppladdningsfunktioner.
BBedit kostar 49 dollar.
BBEdit is the leading professional HTML and text editor for the Mac. Specifically crafted in response to the needs of Web authors and software developers, this award-winning product provides a plethora of features for editing, searching, and manipulation of text. BBEdit transforms text with high performance.
An intelligent interface provides easy access to BBEdit’s best of class features including grep pattern matching, search and replace across multiple files, function navigation and syntax coloring for numerous source code languages, FTP and SFTP open and save, AppleScript, Perl, and OS X Unix scripting support, glossary support, and a complete set of HTML tools.
What’s New in BBEdit
Upgrades to BBEdit 12 are free for registered customers who purchased BBEdit 11 on or after March 1, 2017.
- This update does not contain any new features.
- Deactivated the Kite support.
- When using “Go to Line”, you can use it to jump to an absolute character offset instead, by using the line:column syntax but leaving the line blank or specifying it as zero. For example: entering 0:1500 or :1500 will place the insertion point before the 1500th character in the document. (The range syntax works too; so you could use 0:12-0:56 to select characters 12 through 56.)
- When scanning folders for various purposes (multi-file search, Find Differences, text factories, Open File by Name, and others), BBEdit will no longer explore node_modulesdirectories that it encounters.
If you want BBEdit to search node_modules directories:
`defaults write com.barebones.bbedit SkipNodeModulesWhenScanningFolders -bool NO`
- Fixed bug in which the “Insert Clipping” panel would crash when double-clicking in the blank space of the list.
- Fixed bug in which the Setext (yes, Setext) language module didn’t properly generate function menu entries or folds for sections.
- Fixed a bug which would sometimes cause the progress panel to be left behind after connecting to an FTP server, if it took long enough.
- Fixed bug in which overlapping progress boxes could appear when connecting to an FTP/SFTP server, either in the FTP/SFTP browser window or in the “Save to FTP/SFTP Server” panel.
- Fixed bug in which quitting the application would clear any text that had been placed on the Clipboard.
- Fixed bug in which Perl functions with parameterized attributes would not appear in the function menu.
- If the AllowSingleClickLineSelection expert preference is turned off, clicking in the “dead space” between the left side of a line and the gutter (or line bar, if the gutter is hidden) or left edge of the window (if the gutter and line bar are hidden) will now place the insertion point at the beginning of the indicated line, rather than doing nothing.
- Fixed bug in which the completion panel would continue to operate after having explicitly accepted a completion that happened to be a prefix for one or more other completions. (This was most likely to happen with dictionary words.)
- Fixed regression in which some forms of heredoc were not properly scanned by the Unix Shell Script (and shell worksheet) coloring mechanics.
- Fixed various misbehaviors that would occur during Japanese (and other non-roman) text entry.
- Fixed a bug in which certain menu commands were inappropriately enabled when the active window was not a document window.
- Made changes to fix some appearance glitches when running in dark mode on pre-release versions of macOS Mojave. (This does not constitute any kind of announcement of compatibility with or support for the new OS version, which is not in general release until this fall.)
- Fixed bug in which decimal version numbers for #! guessed languages (e.g. #!/usr/bin/env perl5.22) would confuse the guesser.
- Fixed bug in which Control-S and Control-R while keyboard focus was in the Live Search box did not perform an appropriate forward or reverse search.
- Removed colon (:) from the list of characters considered a “quote characters” for line prefixing when wrapping text via the “Hard Wrap” command.
- Made a change to (slightly) reduce the on-disk size of the BBEdit disk image.
- Fixed bug in which keyboard focus rings and Tab key navigation didn’t work correctly in the “Replace All” options sheet for text factories.
- Fixed bug in which the alert window for “wrap around” and “not found” and other related indications would flash briefly to a black background before animating out.
- Fixed bug in which a column-articulated “Go to Line” (e.g. “5:88”) would place the insertion point on the wrong side of the requested column (it should have been before the indicated column, not after). This also fixes a misbehavior in which specifying a column after the end of the line would place the insertion point before the last character on the line, rather than after (as was the intended behavior).
- Fixed bug in which the alternative form of “Go to Line”, which used the selection range as a specification, did not support the expanded syntax. So you can now select something, and if it looks like a specification of line:column or any of the other forms supported for “Go to Line”, BBEdit will now operate on it as expected.
- Fixed a bug in which quick-dragging actions in a text factory (click and begin a drag without waiting for the item to highlight) would cause the dragged item(s) to be duplicated in the list, rather than moved.
- Fixed a couple of layout glitches in the “Replace All” options panel for text factories.
- When dragging text from an editing view, any custom highlighting (diff ranges, Live Search highlights, etc) is now hidden.
- Fixed a bug in which entering a serial number for an older version of BBEdit in the “Enter License” panel would report an invalid serial number, when it should have reported that the serial number was for an older version.
- Fixed a bug in which using the “Open” menu command to open a file from a directory (with a file already open) would create a situation on macOS 10.13 in which subsequently trying to save a file to that same location would fail with a 100020 error. (This was pretty obscure, but could happen more frequently with certain usage patterns which involved opening multiple files from the same location, one at a time.)
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.11.6 or later
Atom är en riktigt bra editor. Konfigurerbar med olika teman och finesser och dessutom helt gratis och utvecklad som Open Source.
Atom är byggt av utvecklare och för utvecklare. Det innebär att du enkelt kan få Atom att se ut som du vll och göra det du vill.
What’s New in Atom
- Electron has been upgraded to version 2.0.5.
- Potentially improved reliability of using Atom in conjunction with a proxy. We’re closely monitoring this issue, and we’re hopeful that the release will help the affected users. If you continue to see crashes with this release, please let us know.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.9 or later