Do you want to be seen on Magasin Macken and reach a knowledgeable and well-read target group?
Magasin Macken is a Swedish blog about Apple, for Apple users, who also write about entertainment, social media, security and American politics. The blog publishes texts between 07.00 and 23.00 every day, all year round, weekdays and public holidays. One text is published per hour and it is everything from short news with references and links to others to slightly longer texts with tips and advice that I write myself. There are also some opinions in the form of chronicles and attempts at analysis and assessments of the world around us. There is a lot written on Macken to put it succinctly and you can reach thousands of readers and visitors, every day.
The following applies to all collaborations:
- All collaborations are marked with ”Advertising collaboration” or ”Advertisement” with the sender specified
- All advertising collaborations are published in the regular flow and are included in Magasin Macken’s large database of texts for at least 12 months, most likely longer than that as we have never cleaned in archived articles since the start.
- Advertising collaborations are displayed and visible in the feed, including the RSS feed.
- All posts are published with a link and picture (excerpt) on Facebook, own page, and on Twitter where you reach just over 8,000 followers.
- If you want to be seen here, you buy space for your text or you buy an advertisement. It is not interesting with link exchange or payment in the form of goods or services.
- All texts must be sent in advance, paid against invoice and I reserve the right to say no to texts.
Advertisements are marked, clearly, and published in a separate category, advertising collaborations. The labeling of texts is in accordance with the Swedish Consumer Agency’s rules and in accordance with Swedish marketing law. No exceptions are made. The basic rule is to clearly mark advertisements and advertising collaborations and not to mix advertisements with what can be considered other, editorial text.
Therefore, you cannot, in any way, purchase links in already existing items. This would mean that the content of an editorial text would be changed to make the text inte an advertisement – this is not possible, even if the text is marked as an advertising work.
If you want to buy an ad, directly linked to your website, it is also possible. Get in touch with your wishes and I will make sure that your ad is visible and that you reach our readers. Today there are five places in the top of Macken’s first, under sliders. Those ad slots are sold semi-annually and you can change the graphic look twice during that period, at no extra cost.
All advertising collaborations are invoiced by my company Winterkvist Design AB (Winterkvist.com) and the prices are as follows:
- Advertising collaboration text with link: SEK 1250
- Top advertisement on the front page: SEK 5,000 per half year
- Banner at the end of all texts: SEK 10,000 per half year
If you have any other suggestions, please contact me and we will see if we can sew something together. Please note the following:
The prices above are minimum and we will not sell any ads, any sponsored texts under the price above.
We accept payment through PayPal and Skrill..
All prices are stated excluding VAT (25%) and if you purchase an ad or a sponsored text for the first time – you will have to pay through Paypal och Skrill in advance.
This due to that we have had several ads and texts bought by various ”advertising agencies” that never payed their invoice.
No exceptions is being made to that rule either.
If you want to contact me directly, you can do so in several ways.
You can send an email – use the address below.
You can reach me on Twitter where my name is Northwiz and can be found at https://twitter.com/northwiz .
Fyrabarns-far, farfar, morfar och egen företagare i Skellefteå med kliande fingrar. Jag skriver om fotografering, sport, dataprylar, politik, nöje, musik och film. Vid sidan av den här bloggen så jobbar jag med med det egna företaget Winterkvist.com. Familjen består av hustru, fyra barn (utflugna) och fem barnbarn.
Jag har hållit på med datorer sedan tidigt 1980-tal och drev Artic BBS innan Internet knappt existerade. Efter BBS-tiden har det blivit hemsidor, design, digitala medier och trycksaker. Under tiden som journalist jobbade jag med Mac men privat har det varit Windows som har gällt fram till vintern 2007. Då var det dags att byta och då bytte vi, företaget, helt produktionsplattform till macOS. På den vägen är det.
Anmäl dig till Magasin Mackens nyhetsbrev
Du får förhandsinformation om Macken, våra planer och du får informationen, först och direkt till din mail. Vi lovar att inte skicka din information vidare och vi lovar att inte skicka ut mer än max ett nyhetsbrev per månad.