QuickSilver är ett program för din Mac för att snabbt skapa genvägar, starta och avsluta program.
Poängen med programmet är att du i högre grad, och snabbare, ska kunna hantera din dator. QuickSilver ger nämligen förslag på program, dokument och annat utifrån vad du nyligen har hanterat i din dator.
Quicksilver is a light, fast and free Mac application that gives you the power to control your Mac with keystrokes alone.
Quicksilver allows you to find what you need quickly and easily, then act upon these objets as you see fit. All with your fingers on the keyboard. As an example, if you want to find an application hidden in the depths of your file system, simply activate Quicksilver with a keystroke, type a few letters of the application’s name, then hit Return or Enter to launch it, or tab and type to find an action such as Quit, Trash, Email To…, Run at Login, Move To…, Get Info, Reveal, the list goes on.
What’s new in version 2.4.0
Updated on Jul 12 2022
- Execute triggers from the Quicksilver interface! Can’t remember the keyboard shortcut for a trigger or have to many triggers? Starting with Quicksilver 2.4.0, you can now give triggers a unique name and add them to your Quicksilver catalog. Run your custom commands right from within Quicksilver!
- Super-charged ‘combined’ objects. Allow combined text objects to be pasted to the clipboard, improved icons for combined objects and more.
- Improved support for custom interfaces. Allow interfaces to override icon position and text editor size.
- Korean & Spanish localizations.
- Performance optimizations when browsing files using Quicksilver
- Performance optimizations when Quicksilver is idle in the background
- Include objects returned to Quicksilver in the object history
- Preference pane tweaks for improved readability and control
- Improved handling of the result window size – store across relaunches and keep all 3 result windows the same size.
- Fix crashes that would occur with the ‘Running Processes’ catalog entry
- Fix preference pane layout for localized languages (e.g. Spanish)
- Potential crash when saving mnemonics to disk
- Potential crash when displaying the file conflict panel
- Potential crash that could occur when trying to → into web pages that weren’t UTF8
- Fix how keyboard shortcuts that include →↓↑← would display in the trigger preferences
- Fix the ‘Switch to keyboard layout’ option that allows you to specify what keyboard layout to use when Quicksilver is activated.
- Re-enable unit tests for the project. Developers should add to unit tests for all new PRs.
- Automatically sign local builds of Quicksilver
Requirements for Quicksilver
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- macOS 10.12 or later