Trött på den inbyggda klockan i din Mac? Ute efter något lite mera roligt?
Då kan det vara iClock som du är ute efter.
iClock – Simply, a more powerful menubar clock/calendar.
Replaces Apple’s aged time app in the menubar and adds modern time management tools to enhance productivity. iClock has a drop down menu of the current time/date in any city/timezone in the world. View time & date simultaneously in any format, font or color, instantly view Google or Apple calendar/events right from the menubar, stop watch, countdown clock, moon phase, floating clocks, local ip, date difference calculator, application menu, alarms, global scheduler and ‘Take 5’ (like a Pomodoro timer) to remind you to take a break once in awhile as you work. With many more features that don’t get in the way but are there when you need them. iClock is an essential, easy to use, resource efficient, modern app for Mac OS.
What’s New in iClockVersion 4.6.4:
- Light/dark ui changes solidified. check it out
- Changes to allow adding commas for custom date and time
- More consistent symetric space between time and date in custom formatter. thanks to ludo for reporting these last 2
- New onboarding for beginners. let’s them know how to turn off apple clock. how to move iclock via command drag
- Installing info also updated in the manual
- Other misc changes
Requirements for iClock
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.11 or later