Germany’s head of domestic intelligence said on Wednesday there was a “high likelihood” that the Russian government was behind a cyber attack on German computer networks, although he conceded it was difficult to be 100-percent certain. Hans-Georg Maassen told reporters that German authorities carefully monitored the attack after it was discovered in December, and it had not caused any damage.
When an aspiring journalist hears rumours of a tumble-drier cult on campus, he launches an investigation that quickly snowballs into a social phenomenon. Based on a true story.
Official Selection: Galway Film Fleadh, LSFF, Aesthetica, This Is England, Borderlines, Short Of The Week.
Starring Tom Blyth, Terry Haywood, Robert Francis-Muller, Tiger Cohen Towell, Molly Coffey, Charles Evans, Joe Stone, Bradley Badder, Lucy Manning
Directed by Simon Dymond simondymond.com/
Written by Ross Sutherland rosssutherland.co.uk/
Produced by Lauren Parker teamchameleon.com/
Executive Producer Jessica Loveland
DoP – Karl Poyzer karlpoyzer.com/
1st Assistant Director – Laura Roe
Editor – Stef Hrycyk
Production Design – Luke Hicks
Original Music – Jeremy Warmsley
Location Sound – Adam Fletcher
Colourist – Kraig Winterbottom
Audio Post – Susan Pennington @Spool Post.
Costume Design – Chloe Crabtree & Rebecca Fowler
Hair & Make Up – Emma Roberts
Production Manager – Emily Stubbs
Project Mentors – Ben & Chris Blaine
Created with the support of Creative England & BFI.Network.
Adapted from “Are You A Member Of Wash Club?” featured on BBC Radio 4’s Short Cuts & Imaginary Advice Podcasts.
You can see our original crowdfunding video here – vimeo.com/162082007
Directors Notes article about the films production – directorsnotes.com/2017/05/03/simon-dymond-wash-club/?utm_content=buffer796a0&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer
This film would not have been possible without the support of our 186 backers on crowdfunder.com.
Facebooks vd Mark Zuckerberg förklarade under tisdagen inför den amerikanska senaten om hur företaget kunde låta Cambridge Analytica använda persolig data från miljontals användare. – Vi har inte sett vidden av vårt ansvar. Jag grundade Facebook, jag är ansvarig och jag är ledsen för det som har hänt, sa Mark Zuckerberg i senaten. Han säger också att Facebook ska granska varje app som haft tillgång till en stor mängd privat information.
Apples videoredigeringsprogream Final Cut X har uppdaterats med stöd för flera nya videoformat och stöd för 360° videor.
Final Cut, uppdatering kan laddas ned direkt via App Store som en kostnadsfri uppdatering.
360 VR editing:
- Import and edit 360° equirectangular video in a wide range of formats and frame sizes
- Output 360° video to a connected VR headset*
- Open the 360° viewer to simultaneously monitor headset and equirectangular views while editing
- Option to track movement of a VR headset in the 360° viewer in Final Cut Pro
- Add 360° effects including blurs, glows, and more
- Share 360° video directly to YouTube, Facebook, and Vimeo
- Use the 360° patch to instantly remove cameras and rigs from the scene
- Use the Horizon overlay to easily change the orientation of 360° video right in the viewer
- Edit 360° video into a non-360° project and animate the pan, tilt, and zoom
- Place any graphic, still, or video into a 360° project, then reposition and resize to fit perfectly into the 360° scene
- Support for monoscopic and stereoscopic 360° video
Advanced color grading:
- Dedicated color tab in the inspector provides one location for all color controls
- Powerful new color wheels improve upon traditional wheels with integrated sliders to adjust hue, saturation, and brightness
- Color curves enable ultra-fine adjustments using multiple control points to change color and contrast
- Hue/saturation curves let you select a specific hue or brightness level to make adjustments while leaving other parts of the image unchanged
- Use the eye dropper in the color and hue/saturation curves to quickly sample parts of an image for adjustment
- Balance Color command includes an eye dropper for manual white balance
- Apply custom LUTs from popular color grading apps and sites
- Adjust color corrections over time with precise keyframe controls
- Speed through color correction using new keyboard shortcuts for color adjustments and role-based timeline navigation
- Color presets are now located in the effects browser for skimmable preview and fast search
High Dynamic Range:
- Import, grade, and deliver High Dynamic Range (HDR) video as Rec. 2020 HLG or Rec. 2020 PQ for HDR10
- Output video to third-party HDR monitors using third-party I/O devices
- Built-in waveform monitor indicates HDR brightness levels up to 10,000 nits
- HDR Tools effect lets you easily tone map HDR to Standard Dynamic Range (SDR) output as well as convert between PQ and HLG formats
- Option to view HDR as raw values when working without an HDR monitor
- Send your iMovie for iOS project directly to Final Cut Pro for advanced editing, audio work, and finishing
- Import, playback, and editing of High Efficiency Video Coding (HEVC, also known as H.265) video clips and High Efficiency Image Format (HEIF) photos from Apple devices**
- Send to Compressor to export video projects in the HEVC format
- Adjust audio using effects plug-ins from Logic Pro X with redesigned, resizable interfaces
- Support for Canon Cinema RAW Light format with additional software from Canon
- Faster Optical Flow analysis using Metal 2
- Support for NFS-based libraries and media
- XML 1.7 with support for new color grading controls, 360 VR effects, and HDR
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.12.4 or later
- 4GB RAM (8GB recommended for 4K)
- 256MB of VRAM (1GB recommended for 4K and 3D titles)
- OpenCL-capable graphics card or Intel HD Graphics 3000 or later, 256MB of VRAM, display with 1280-by-768 resolution or higher
- 4.15 GB disk space