Så får du tillbaka gamla Spaces
Gillade du gamla Spaces i OS X bättre än nuvarande? TotalSpaces plockar tillbaka det gamla utseendet.
Programmet kostar 12 dollar.
TotalSpaces is a desktop manager that brings back grid Spaces to OS X and more!
- Define your grid – and navigate left, right, up and down between your desktops
- Choose your transitions – Cube, slide and other effects, or turn them off altogether to really speed up your Mac
- Manage your desktops and windows from the Overview Grid – a birds-eye view of your grid
- Hotkeys, hot-corners, circulation options and more
Version 2.6.24:Note: This upgrade requires SIP to be temporarily disabled, see here. TotalSpaces2 cannot run without being able to upgrade its system component. Please make sure you have time to do this before accepting this upgrade. NOTE: If you already have SIP disabled, please just upgrade as normal, this process is not required.
- Fixed: Mouse location is now correctly found even when using window managers that cause it to be teleported.
- Fixed: Fixed visibility of windows when zooming in and out to the overview grid in 10.13.4.
- Removed: The above fix required removing the Whole Grid Zoom option, unfortunately, this is no longer available in High Sierra.
- Improved: Hotcorner detection works better now with certain external monitor configurations.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.9 or later
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.