Gratistipset: Plex Media Server
Plex Media Server är ett utmärkt alternativ för att bygga din egen mediadator hemma, för hemmabion, exempelvis.
Den här nya versionerna innehåller inrapporterade buggfixar och det saknas information om nya funktioner.
Plex Media Server seamlessly connects your Plex clients with all of your local and online media. The combination of centralized library management, streaming of online content, and powerful transcoding functionality provides an unrivaled level of flexibility and ease of use.
Plex Media Server runs on your Mac, PC, or compatible NAS device and serves your media to all of your Plex clients including Plex-enabled mobile devices and 2011 LG Smart TVs.
What’s NewVersion 1.9.4:
- (Hubs) Massive speedup to discovery hubs via caching system
- (iOS) Allow syncing ALAC music without conversion
- (Hubs) Opening a photo discovery hub may cause the server to crash
- (DVR) A rare crash when using DVR or Live TV
- (DVR) Radio channels should no longer crash PMS
- (DVR) Video streams that were getting lost during recording have been found again
- (Transcoder) Portrait videos would be stretched out when being transcoded
- (Music) Artist album sorting was sometimes overridden incorrectly
- (Network) Fallback to IPv4 only if IPv6 networking fails to setup
- (Transcoder) Extracting chapter thumbnails could use significant memory
- (Scanner) Some plexignore rules were not being applied for photo libraries
- (DVR) Setups with multiple HDHomeRun tuners now properly tune on both
- (Relay) Don’t attempt to load ~/.ssh/config on macOS/Linux
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.9 or later
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.