Rapa de små djuren
Du ska se till att de små barnen, djurbäbisar, ska kunna rapa i detta spel för yngre användare.
Gratis idag 18/6.
Once upon a time, there were six little critters who loved to burp. Each remarkable in its own way, together they formed a magnificent and legendary burp symphony. Now you can join their mischievous medleys and seismographic shenanigans as they quake your iPad & iPhone!
• Burp the animals individually, in pairs, or in combinations. (See ”Device Variations” sections below for limitations on older devices.)
• Live seismograph displays earthquakes as the animals burp. The louder the system volume, the greater the quake.
• Animated mouths and rotating ray-bursts, both synchronized to the audio.
• Over 1,500 unique, high-fidelity burp sounds ranging in length from ⅛ second to 5 seconds.
• Supports all iPad orientations (portrait, landscape, and upside-down of both).
• Burpophonic™ volume ramping technology for burps louder than you thought were possible on an iPad. (Not available on 1st-generation iPad.)
To Burp an Animal:
• Tap for a short burp; press and hold for a longer burp. Visual indicator grows as air is swallowed.
• Optionally, while pressing to inhale, move finger up/down/left/right to change the “color” of the burp you are requesting. This makes a suggestion to the animal that it should try to imitate one of the other animals.
• Each animal has its own pitch range. The chick, for example, is very high-pitched, while the elephant is very low-pitched.
• Be careful not to burp any one animal too frequently, or it might get sick.
• 339 unique burp recordings totaling 10½ minutes of audio (all 96kHz lossless), multiplying to 1,652 unique burp sounds after dynamic pitch processing.
• iPad — iPad 2 and all newer iPad models (including all iPad Mini and iPad Air models) support burping of 6 animals simultaneously. 1st-generation iPad is limited to 2 animals simultaneously.
• iPhone — iPhone 4S and all newer iPhone models support burping of 3 animals simultaneously. iPhone 4 supports 2 animals simultaneously. iPhone 3GS is limited 1 animal at a time.
• iPod touch — 5rd-generation iPod touch supports burping of 3 animals simultaneously. 4th-generation iPod touch supports 2 animals simultaneously. 3rd-generation iPod touch is limited to 1 animal at a time.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.