BoxCryptor är ett krypteringsprogram för din molntjänst (om tjänsten inte erbjuder automatisk kryptering).
BoxCryptor är gratis.
Boxcryptor is an easy-to-use encryption software optimized for the cloud. It allows the secure use of cloud storage services without sacrificing comfort. Boxcryptor supports all major cloud storage providers (such as Dropbox, Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, SugarSync) and supports all the clouds that use the WebDAV standard (such as Cubby, Strato HiDrive, and ownCloud). With Boxcryptor your files go protected to your cloud provider and you can enjoy peace of mind knowing that your information cannot fall into the wrong hands.
While the basic plan is free, there are also $48 personal and $96 business editions (per year).
What’s new in version 3.12
Updated on Nov 29 2022
- Faster encryption and decryption
- Partially encrypted filenames can be decrypted as well
- Make all SharePoint Document Libraries accessible
- Warning messages
- Updated list of non supported file types
- Dates not available show provider addition date instead of 1677
- Several application crashes
- Ever-incrementing renames
- Encryption required policy not respected
- Dropbox “+” signs in filenames get removed
- Duplicate files when moving them into folders without permissions
- Dropbox shared encrypted filenames could not be renamed
- Minor bug fixes and improvements
Requirements for Boxcryptor
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.11 or later