Carbon Copy Cloner är ett program för att skapa säkerhetskopior, bootbara kopior och det som kallas inkrementella kopior.
Carbon Copy Cloner kan skapa bootbara kopior, kopior som betsår av de senaste ändringarna och som kan användas till en rad uppgifter som handlar om säkerhetskopiering.
What’s New in Carbon Copy Cloner
- CCC will now proactively warn about configurations specific to T2 Macs that will produce non-bootable results, and configurations that will lead to problems with enabling encryption or modifying Startup Security settings.
- Addressed an issue in which a Mojave-running remote Macintosh would fail (inconsistently) to correctly validate the code signature of CCC’s file copier, thus causing backups to the remote Mac to fail.
- Apple cache files that have been found to degrade task performance are now excluded from backup tasks by default.
- CCC can now distinguish between a volume that is encrypted vs. a volume that has FileVault enabled. This is a subtle difference that is only apparent on T2-based Macs. CCC will no longer ask for a password for encrypted volumes that are not FileVault protected.
- The “Shut down if previously off” setting is now allowed on a non-scheduled task as long as that task is part of a scheduled group.
- Improved compatibility with VeraCrypt volumes.
Requirements for Carbon Copy Cloner
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.10 or later