ThunderBird är ett e-postprogram från skaparna av Firefox och Mozilla. Numera ett eget projekt men fortfarande ett bra alternativt e-postprogram som alltid är gratis.
Thunderbird is a free, open-source, cross-platform e-mail and news client developed by the Mozilla Foundation. The project strategy is modeled after Mozilla Firefox, a project aimed at creating a Web browser.
What’s new in version 102.7.0
Updated on Jan 24 2023
Note: Thunderbird 102.7.0 will not automatically update due to a critical authentication issue with Microsoft 365 Business accounts. Affected users should not update until Thunderbird 102.7.1 is released with a fix. Opening the “About Mozilla Thunderbird” dialog will allow an update to 102.7.0.
- Enterprise policies now support Thunderbird-specific preferences
- Localized builds and langpacks now use “comm-l10n” repository; downstream builds using official langpacks should not need to make changes
- Having too many folders open at startup caused loss of MSF files
- Copying an email from one local folder to another local folder sometimes caused “Another Operation is using the folder” error on Windows 7
- Email address pill allowed for incorrectly formatted email addresses
- Creating security exceptions for messages sent using a self-signed certificate failed if hostname contained uppercase letters
- S/MIME certificate verification was prohibitively slow
- OpenPGP key import failed for key blocks with comments that contain Unicode characters
- Chat conversation sidebar was too wide under certain circumstances, making scrollbar unusable
- On Mac, deleting events from Today Pane with “Backspace” key deleted selected messages instead
- Various security fixes