Calibre is a complete e-book library manager. Organize your collection, convert your books to multiple formats, and sync with all of your devices. Let Calibre be your multi-tasking digital librarian.
Manage, convert, sync, and more
- Library management. Calibre keeps things orderly by creating single entries for books that contains multiple formats. Add tags and comments for better searchability.
- Format conversion. Calibre’s robust conversion options support a wide variety of file formats.
File syncing. Calibre’s device drivers seamlessly support all the top e-readers and devices.
What’s new in version 6.3.0
Updated on Aug 13 2022
- E-book viewer: Allow searching for nearby words using a new “Nearby words” search mode
- calibredb: New fts_search and fts_index commands to perform full text searching from the command line
- Image viewing popup: Allow zooming using the standard shortcuts of Ctrl+plus/minus
- Fix a regression in calibre 6.0 that broke remembering the previous sort order for a column
- Fix a regression in calibre 6.0 that broke processing of very high resolution images
- Full text search: Fix error when using restrict searched books and more than 900 books are present in the searched list
- E-book viewer: Fix parsing of CSS styles with @supports rules not working
- E-book viewer: Speed up initial render of books with lots of CSS in tags by not prettying the CSS
- Google books metadata download: Fix paragraphs not being recognized
- Content server: Fix light background for comments editor in dark mode
- Content server: Fix margin and body background color mismatch when reading books with a non-white/black color scheme
- Content server: Fix long tapping in the notes edit area incorrectly changing the highlight extent
- Google search engine: Fix for different URL encoding used by Google servers in Portugal
- Check library: Fix vacuum not running on FTS db
- Various Russian(terrorist state) and Ukrainian news sources by bugmen00t
- Wirtschaft Woche
- Scientific American
- Popular Science
- MIT Technology Review
- Indian Express