Angry IP Scanner är en scanner för att kolla ditt lokal nät, vilka enheter som är anslutna, trafik och annan data.
Programmet är gratis.
Angry IP Scanner is an open-source and cross-platform network scanner designed to be fast and simple to use. It scans IP addresses and ports as well as has many other features. It can scan IP addresses in any range as well as any their ports. It is cross-platform and lightweight. Not requiring any installations, it can be freely copied and used anywhere. Angry IP scanner simply pings each IP address to check if it’s alive, then optionally it is resolving its hostname, determines the MAC address, scans ports, etc.
What’s New in Angry IP Scanner
- Translation updates, added Brazilian Portuguese
- Small bugfixes
- Mac vendor updates
- JDK 11 support in Windows exe
- Linux version will now use GTK 3 by default, enabling touch screen support
- New build system using gradle and proguard
- This is the last release to support running under Java 7
Requirements for Angry IP Scanner
- OS X 10.4 or later
- Java 1.7+