QuickSilver är ett program för din Mac för att snabbt skapa genvägar, starta och avsluta program.
Poängen med programmet är att du i högre grad, och snabbare, ska kunna hantera din dator. QuickSilver ger nämligen förslag på program, dokument och annat utifrån vad du nyligen har hanterat i din dator.
Quicksilver is a light, fast and free Mac application that gives you the power to control your Mac with keystrokes alone.
Quicksilver allows you to find what you need quickly and easily, then act upon these objets as you see fit. All with your fingers on the keyboard. As an example, if you want to find an application hidden in the depths of your file system, simply activate Quicksilver with a keystroke, type a few letters of the application’s name, then hit Return or Enter to launch it, or tab and type to find an action such as Quit, Trash, Email To…, Run at Login, Move To…, Get Info, Reveal, the list goes on.
What’s New in Quicksilver
- URL Scanner catalog source allows scanning links from a remote address
- Objects grabbed with ⌘⎋ and ⌘G are added to the history
- A “Log Object to Console” action (disabled by default) has been added to improve our ability to troubleshoot
- Show the number of plugins being downloaded
- Prevent the third pane from appearing when nothing is selected
- Prevent a few crashes
- Lines from a text file are indexed correctly
- Improved trigger behavior for items that aren’t in the catalog
- Fix a text label that was getting truncated
- Catalog API cleanup
- Allow more of an actions’s properties to be manipulated
- An action’s method can be defined using a block, which allows programmatically creating several very similar actions
Requirements for Quicksilver
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.10 or later