Nu finns Pixelmator Pro att köpa och ladda ned från Mac App Store. Det är Pixelmators helt nya version, mer anpassad för professionellt bruk och ett helt omskrivet bild- och grafikprogram.
Tidigare finns som bekant Pixelmator, både för macOS och iOS. Nu kommer uppföljaren och efterträdaren Pixelmator Pro.
Pixelmator Pro kostar 59.95 dollar.
What’s New in Pixelmator Pro
- The Color Balance adjustment has been redesigned and can now be edited using color wheels inspired by those used in the cinema industry to color grade films.
- Along with adjusting the color tints of the shadows, midtones, and highlights, the new Color Balance now includes sliders for adjusting their brightness and saturation as well.
- A Master wheel lets you adjust the Color Balance of an entire image at once.
- Color Balance can also be improved automatically using the ML Fix feature, trained on millions of professional photos.
- When using the Image Size command, you can now choose from three image resizing algorithms – Bilinear, Lanczos, and Nearest Neighbor.
- Bilinear is the standard resizing algorithm, good for most uses.
- Lanczos can preserve small details better when upscaling and downscaling.
- Nearest Neighbor is a popular resizing algorithm for pixel art as it creates a blocky look with sharp edges.
- The Grain adjustment has been improved to apply photographic grain more naturally, especially when an image has small details and large grain particles.
- Use two new Automator actions – Scale Images and Trim Images – to batch resize images and batch delete transparent or solid colored areas from the edges of images.
- The last used document size now appears as an option in the template chooser.
- The currently active tool will be marked with a checkmark in the Tools menu.
- Dragging a layer from the Layers sidebar onto the export preview without having created any slices will now create a new slice.
- ML Enhance will now be unhighlighted if an adjustment is removed.
- The look of the Curves adjustment has been improved in macOS Mojave.
- All edited curves will now be visible when editing all channels, not just RGB.
- The Trim Canvas command will now work better with thin images.
- Fixed a rare crashing issue with rasterizing text layers.
- Fixed various situations where effects ropes were not in sync with the image.
- The thumbnails of empty masks applied to empty layers would not be visible. Fixed.
- On rare occasions, closing a document would make Pixelmator Pro quit unexpectedly.
Requirements for Pixelmator Pro
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- macOS 10.13 or later