OmniFocus finns för din iPad, iPhone och din Mac och det är ett utmärkt program för att hålla reda på projekt, kunder och saker du ska göra.
Det här är det program som Winterkvist.com använder för uppgifter, projekt och planering.
OmniFocus for iOS brings the in-depth task management features of a desktop app to your fingertips. With flexible viewing options, location awareness, and on-the-fly task entry from just about anywhere, OmniFocus is the trusted system you need for managing everything in your busy life. Keep track of tasks by project, place, person, or datewith OmniFocus youll always have your important information at hand. Whether its a shopping list, agenda items to discuss at work, or chores to do at home, whatever you need to do is right there on your iPhone or iPad.
OmniFocus’ interface was designed from scratch for iOS and organized around your datayour stuffto make it easier and more natural for you to quickly get ideas into and out of the app, whether youre using Getting Things Done (GTD) or any other productivity system. It’s powerful enough to use on its own, and syncs through the cloud with your other devices running OmniFocus (also available for Mac). Syncs even happen when youre not actively using OmniFocus, so that your information is ready when you are.
What’s New in OmniFocusVersion 3.1.1:
- Crash – Fixed a crash related to push-triggered sync.
- Daylight Savings Time – Fixed a class of problems centered around repeating items and daylight savings time.
- First Run Experience – Fixed a problem with keyboard navigation on the OmniFocus launch screen.
- Free Viewer – Fixed problems with Free Viewer mode.
- Repeats – The next iteration of a repeating item now picks up the appropriate (depending upon repetition method) default due and/or defer time when completed without any dates assigned.
- VoiceOver – Made several more improvements to VoiceOver in OmniFocus.
- Localizations – Updated localizations.
Requirements for OmniFocus
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- macOS 10.13 or later