OmniFocus finns för din iPad, iPhone och din Mac och det är ett utmärkt program för att hålla reda på projekt, kunder och saker du ska göra.
Det här är det program som Winterkvist.com använder för uppgifter, projekt och planering.
OmniFocus for iOS brings the in-depth task management features of a desktop app to your fingertips. With flexible viewing options, location awareness, and on-the-fly task entry from just about anywhere, OmniFocus is the trusted system you need for managing everything in your busy life. Keep track of tasks by project, place, person, or datewith OmniFocus youll always have your important information at hand. Whether its a shopping list, agenda items to discuss at work, or chores to do at home, whatever you need to do is right there on your iPhone or iPad.
OmniFocus’ interface was designed from scratch for iOS and organized around your datayour stuffto make it easier and more natural for you to quickly get ideas into and out of the app, whether youre using Getting Things Done (GTD) or any other productivity system. It’s powerful enough to use on its own, and syncs through the cloud with your other devices running OmniFocus (also available for Mac). Syncs even happen when youre not actively using OmniFocus, so that your information is ready when you are.
What’s New in OmniFocusVersion 3.1:OmniFocus 3.1 adds localizations, a light sidebar option, and automatic theme switching in macOS Mojave.
- Localizations – OmniFocus is now localized in English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, and Spanish.
- macOS Mojave – Added a preference to automatically follow the system appearance to the Style Preference Pane.
- Sidebar – Added a light sidebar appearance. To use this appearance in the OmniFocus theme, uncheck “Always use dark sidebar” in OmniFocus Style Preferences.
- Forecast – Forecast now hides declined calendar events, and events in the past. Clean Up removes events that are still the Forecast outline but are now in the past due to passage of time.
- Columns – Fixed problems with the Columns layout and narrow windows.
- Copy/Paste – Fixed a problem where copying a parent task with child tasks selected would result in duplicate child tasks on paste.
- Crash – Fixed a crash in Quick Entry.
- Crash – Fixed a crash related to perspective settings.
- Crash – Fixed a sync-related crash.
- Dark Theme – General fixes to the dark theme.
- Help – Fixed a problem where the Help window presented in Full Screen when it shouldn’t have.
- High Sierra – Fixed a problem with the appearance of the View Options popover in Dark mode in High Sierra.
- Perspectives – Fixed a problem where a perspective would appear to be in a state with transient changes as soon as you clicked into a field.
- Perspectives – Fixed a problem where custom perspectives with certain filter rules would not update correctly when their contents changed.
- Perspectives – Fixed a problem where transient changes to a perspective would be saved on Quit and the perspective would never revert to its saved settings.
- Sidebar – Fixed problems with enabled states and appearances of the plus and gear buttons at the bottom of the sidebar.
- VoiceOver – Made several improvements to VoiceOver in OmniFocus.
- Smaller Fixes and Improvements – Including crash fixes.
Requirements for OmniFocus
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- macOS 10.13 or later