Nu kan du testa dina prylar och jämföra dem med andra prylar med hjälp GeekBench.
Gratis Idag 25/11.
Geekbench provides a comprehensive set of benchmarks engineered to quickly and accurately measure processor and memory performance. Designed to make benchmarks easy to run and easy to understand, Geekbench takes the guesswork out of producing robust and reliable benchmark results.
What’s New in GeekbenchVersion 4.3.0:
- Add native support for Windows on ARM devices.
- Remove 32-bit benchmarks from iOS and macOS.
- Fix an issue that prevented AVX512 workloads from running on macOS.
- Fix an issue that could cause runtime failures with Metal workloads on upcoming versions of iOS and macOS.
- Fix an issue that could cause the LLVM workload to hang, especially on systems with 10 or more cores.
Requirements for Geekbench
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.10.5 or later