Hoppar du mellan olika webbläsare så uppstår problemet förr eller senare – alla dina bokmärken och favoriter. Här kan Synkmark vara en lösning. Programmet synkar bokmärken via iCloud,
Synkmark kostar 17 dollar och då har det stöd för bland annat Apples iCloud vilket betyder att du kan ha alla dina bokmärken i Apples moln.
Synkmark is your bridge for keeping bookmarks in sync among Safari, Google Chrome, and Firefox. Synkmark can also keep your bookmarks alphabetized as you prefer, verified and free of duplicates. Synkmark is compatible with iCloud, Sign in to Google, and Firefox Sync, so that you can have organized bookmarks on all of your devices. Download Synkmark to start your free trial. Synkmark is a member of the BookMacster family of apps, based on the same proven technology, but with a simplified user interface focused on syncing Safari, Google Chrome, and Firefox. For other apps and pricing options, see the Bookmarks Manager Selection Guide on our site. One Synkmark license covers all the Macs used by one person.
What’s New in Synkmark
- Fixed bug in the Versions Browser (menu > File > Revert to > Browse All Versions…) of macOS 10.13 and maybe 10.12, which sometimes caused a crash after an old version was selected with Restore
- Fixed a bug which would cause, with some rare pathological bookmarks configurations, after executing a Sort All operation, items in the Content View to appear in the wrong folder, or nameless folders to appear. (Only Content Outline view was temporarily incorrect. If the document was closed and reopened, the view would be correct, and correct data was always exported to browsers and correctly arranged items always appeared in the Floating menu.)
- Decreased the probability of some errors when exporting to Safari. (Increased retry limit; affected error codes are 772020, 772030-772032, 772040, 772041)
- Fixed a condition which could cause syncing to fail until it is restarted, without giving any indication. (Error 3025 is no longer hidden)
- When an import from or export to Safari fails due to the new restrictions imposed by Apple in macOS 10.14 Mojave, now presents instructions which explain how to grant access and fix the problem, instead of Error 23511
- Fixed a bug which could theoretically cause a crash after an error occurred during a syncing operation
- Updated the built-in Check for Update subsystem from version 1.18.1 to 1.19.0
- Fixed four memory leaks
Requirements for Synkmark
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.10 or later