Doctor Who, kultfigur i brittisk tv och hela världen över.
Gratis idag 14/9.
Doctor Who Infinity is a new game platform for experiencing the Doctor’s stories, with 6 adventures coming by the end of 2018.
Unique puzzle game play changes from level to level with increasing complexity, where characters like the Doctor, Missy, Jo Grant appear on the board, as do opponents like Daleks, bombs, vehicles, and time vortexes. You have never played anything like this before. The game design is an innovation on the award-winning puzzle mechanic used in Doctor Who: Legacy with the mechanics tightly intertwined with story, immersing you in the story.
– FREE download of the game allows you to play the introductory arc of the first story as well as an introductory section of all stories released on the platform.
– Each story features a different Doctor from a different era of the show, including both modern and classic Doctors, companions, monsters as well as entirely new characters to discover!
– Brought to life by Michelle Gomez, Ingrid Oliver, Katy Manning, Bella Ramsey, Celyn Jones, Steffan Rhodri, Nick Briggs and other incredible actors, as part of an amazing audio experience overseen by the award-winning audio director of Monument Valley, Stafford Bawler.
– Each story is written by major Doctor Who author: George Mann, Gary Russell, Scott Handcock (launch stories) and Jac Rayner, Mike Collins in post launch stories coming soon.
– Comic book artists Mike Collins, David Roach, Neil Edwards, Dylan Teague, Kris Carter, John-Paul Bove, Emma Vieceli, Patrick Goddard bring these launch stories richly to life.
PLEASE NOTE that this game is aimed at the adult Doctor Who fan, comfortable with mature, dramatic themes.
Accolades / Reviews:
**Winner of UK Game of Show at Game Developer Conference 2018 from UKIE!**
Doctor Who Magazine says “These are the best Doctor Who stories ever told in a video game”.
“The game was stimulating visually, audibly and mentally. I really enjoyed the story telling. It felt like the sort of thing one might see in the actual television program… It was a really unique puzzle experience that I’ve not seen utilised in other games.”
-The Gallifrey Times
“Overall, The Dalek Invasion of Time is a fantastic start to Doctor Who Infinity. …While the gameplay is more refreshing than what we’ve seen in Doctor Who Legacy, it’s the story and the presentation that’s the main draw for this series.”
“On the board you’ll have to battle Dalek gems, protect character gems, deploy character gems, etc…It’s an interesting tactic in a gem game, and it’s, dare I say, revolutionary?”
– Geeks WorldWide