Shotcut är en video editor som utvecklas som Open Source vilket gör den både gratis och för flera plattformar.
Multiple dockable and undockable panels, including detailed media properties, recent files with search, playlist with thumbnail view, filter panel, history view, encoding panel, jobs queue, and melted server and playlist. Also supports drag-n-drop of assets from file manager.
What’s New in Shotcut
- Numerous fixes as usual.
- Changed shortcut for Add Video Track to Ctrl+I.
- Changed shortcut for Redo to Ctrl+Y on Windows.
- Added 10% to the player zoom menu.
- Hide the VUI (video user interface) when the play head is not over the clip with the current filter.
- Renamed the Rotate filter to Rotate and Scale.
- Keyframes are now saved in the project file using time clock values instead of frame numbers to make them adaptive to frame rate.
- Reverted memory manager change from v18.05 pending further testing to improve stability.
- Added advanced keyframes to the Size and Position filter.
- Added Copy Timeline to Source to Timeline menu.
- Changed the audio codec to AC-3 for the edit-friendly and reverse MP4 file format.
- Changed J and K key behavior to change speed up or down before changing direction.
- Added categories to the Export presets (custom presets can start their name with “category)” to use a category).
- Changed the default, first-time user UI layout to Timeline Project.
- Changed Properties > menu > Reverse… to work on a trimmed clip from either Source or Timeline.
- Added Properties menu items to the context menus for Timeline and timeline clips.
- Added logic to sort GoPro files when multiple files are opened or dropped.
- Added support for setting project file name (using File > Save) for empty project.
- Added search field to the filter chooser in Filters.
Requirements for Shotcut
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.8 or later