Nu finns Pixelmator Pro att köpa och ladda ned från Mac App Store. Det är Pixelmators helt nya version, mer anpassad för professionellt bruk och ett helt omskrivet bild- och grafikprogram.
Tidigare finns som bekant Pixelmator, både för macOS och iOS. Nu kommer uppföljaren och efterträdaren Pixelmator Pro.
Pixelmator Pro kostar 59.95 dollar.
- The new Export for Web feature gives you a modern way to easily prepare your images for the web.
- Automatically perfect the colors of your photos with three machine learning-powered Auto Color Adjustments.
- Get quick access to all your Pixelmator Pro tools with support for the MacBook Pro Touch Bar.
- Advanced Compression lets you shrink image sizes to the maximum without affecting quality.
- The new Slice tool lets you divide designs into individual images and optimize each one separately.
- Use Quick Export to quickly export images optimized with your most used settings.
- Export Presets let you save your favorite export settings to speed up exporting images.
- Thanks to SVG support, you can now open, edit, and export resolution-independent vector images.
- Export images in the modern High Efficiency Image File Format.
- See handy live previews when formatting text and adjusting layer blending.
- Use Select Color Range to select precise colors or entire color ranges.
- Learn all about using Pixelmator Pro with easy to follow video and text tutorials on the new Tutorials
Improvements and Fixes:
- You can now expand grouped tools by Force clicking a group or clicking and holding it.
- Export suffixes will now be saved with export presets.
- SVG images will be exported with more efficient compression.
- When exporting to SVG, shapes with center stroke outlines would be exported with square corners, instead of the rounded ones in Pixelmator Pro. Fixed.
- Scrolling the font size field would create undo steps for each intermediate size. Now, undo steps will be created only for the sizes you stop on.
- When using the Slice tool, selecting an object slice will now select the associated layer in the Layers sidebar and vice versa.
- The brush cursor would not update when using a Retouch or Distort tool and changing the brush size in the Touch Bar. Fixed.
- When using the Color, Image, and Gradient fill effects, the selected blending mode would not have a checkmark next to it in the blending mode pop-up menu. Fixed.
- After resetting the style of a shape, the next shape will be drawn with the default style.
- Performance when resizing layers with gradients fills or strokes has been improved.
- The progress bar will no longer be shown when using drag and drop to export one slice with one format if an optimized version has already been prepared.
- When switching to the Paint tool, the brush cursor would flicker if the current size of the brush was different from the size saved in the preset. Fixed.
- The effect handle position of the Focus and Tilt-Shift effects would not update after undoing. Fixed.
- If part of a text layer was beyond the canvas, converting it into pixels would sometimes change its position. Fixed.
- When using Wacom graphics tablets to edit gradient color stops, it would be very difficult to change colors. Fixed.
- When creating a new document from a layer, the layer will be placed so that any layer styles appear inside the canvas.
- Attempting to export a slice with a very long name would occasionally cause Pixelmator Pro to quit unexpectedly. Fixed.
- On very rare occasions, exporting an image for the web in the PNG format with reduced colors would cause Pixelmator Pro to quit unexpectedly. Fixed.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- macOS 10.13 or later