Alfred är ett fiffigt litet program som ger dig möjlighet att söka efter program, dokument, filer och bilder och starta saker snabbare än via Filhanteraren i OS X.
Alfred is an award-winning productivity application for OS X. Alfred saves you time when you search for files online or on your Mac. Be more productive with hotkeys, keywords, and file actions at your fingertips.
Loads of app-launching, file-searching goodness – free for you to download and use with no strings attached. Alfred is the ultimate productivity tool for your Mac. Get it and see for yourself.
Get the Powerpack. Discover the Powerpack, a set of incredibly powerful features, built on top of the robust core of Alfred and integrated with OS X.
What’s NewVersion 3.6.1:Note: If you’re using version 2.xx and have the PowerPack, upgrading to version 3.x is a paid upgrade.
- Improve CSV drag and drop import in “List Filter” input object configuration sheet, more closely adhering to RFC 4180
- Enhancements to the “Dispatch Key Combo” workflow object
- Added popup with ability to add and remove key modifiers allowing for dispatching of combos which are otherwise macOS reserved (e.g. cmd+tab)
- Added option to clear key combo
- Fix new “set config” AppleScript command for smoother operation
- If a currently running workflow calls set config on itself, the workflow will continue running
- Small tweak to workflow editor to better handle unexpected missing workflow data
- Fix insert placeholder button on “Write Text File” output object to correctly insert placeholders into editor view
- Fix spelling of overridden in “Run External Trigger” output object
- Clarify the subtext relating to variables in the “Call External Trigger” trigger object
- Fix correctly passing workflow configuration (environment) variables out of a “Call External Trigger” trigger object
- Tweak incompatible python library check for macOS 10.13+
Accessibility / VoiceOver Improvements
- Selected default results now gives context and more information
- Subviews now better contextually read results (Clipboard / Snippet Viewer, File System Navigation, File Actions)
General fixes and Improvements
- Improvements to calculator locale recognition and usage (separator / grouping)
- Fix Finder quitting when using quitall command in macOS 10.13, non-English locale
- Fix stuck buffer popover text on macOS 10.13 when popover is currently visible and Alfred window hides
- Updated IMDB default web search to be https now that IMDB supports this
- Fix rendering quirk in clipboard viewer after deleting clipboard items and all items are individually deleted
- Compatibility improvements for the new 1Password 7 Beta (and future general release)
- Update Ask and Ebay default web searches to https and latest URL scheme
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.9 or later
Alfred är gratis men du kan köpa till fler funktioner i det som kallas ‘Power Pack’.