Ordning och reda med OmniFocus
OmniFocus finns för din iPad, iPhone och din Mac och det är ett utmärkt program för att hålla reda på projekt, kunder och saker du ska göra.
Det här är det program som Winterkvist.com använder för uppgifter, projekt och planering.
OmniFocus for iOS brings the in-depth task management features of a desktop app to your fingertips. With flexible viewing options, location awareness, and on-the-fly task entry from just about anywhere, OmniFocus is the trusted system you need for managing everything in your busy life. Keep track of tasks by project, place, person, or datewith OmniFocus youll always have your important information at hand. Whether its a shopping list, agenda items to discuss at work, or chores to do at home, whatever you need to do is right there on your iPhone or iPad.
OmniFocus’ interface was designed from scratch for iOS and organized around your datayour stuffto make it easier and more natural for you to quickly get ideas into and out of the app, whether youre using Getting Things Done (GTD) or any other productivity system. It’s powerful enough to use on its own, and syncs through the cloud with your other devices running OmniFocus (also available for Mac). Syncs even happen when youre not actively using OmniFocus, so that your information is ready when you are.
What’s NewVersion 2.12.1:
- Encryption: If you used OmniFocus 2.12 for Mac or OmniFocus 2.22 or 2.22.1 for iOS to migrate your database to the latest format and previously set a distinct encryption passphrase, please verify that your distinct passphrase is still in place. A bug (now fixed) may have re-linked your encryption passphrase to your sync password.
- Keychain: fixed problems with keychain management that could make it hard to migrate your database to the newest format, or maintain a distinct encryption passphrase.
- Repeating items: fixed a bug where the next instance of a repeating item was not created when entering the completion date in the outline when using Custom Columns.
- Hang: fixed a hang when completing projects using the Complete toolbar button.
- Scripting: the completed property of a task or project should have been marked as read-only in the scripting dictionary, but was not. Use the mark complete and mark incomplete commands to change the completion status of items.
- Crash: fixed a crash completing items in Quick Entry.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- macOS 10.12 or later
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.