Firefox är en webbläsare som utvecklas av Mozilla Stiftelsen.
Firefox är ett alternativ till Apples egen Safari.
Firefox offers a fast, safe Web browsing experience. Browse quickly, securely, and effortlessly. With its industry-leading features, Firefox is the choice of Web development professionals and casual users alike.
The Web, as it’s meant to be experienced
- Faster than Safari. Firefox stays speedy when other browsers become sluggish
More private than Chrome. Firefox respects your privacy by minimizing suggestive pop-ups.
- Bursting with features. Tabbed browsing, developer tools, extensions — Firefox has it all, giving you the power to explore, customize, and create like never before.
What’s NewVersion 59.0.2:
- Invalid page rendering with hardware acceleration enabled (Bug 1435472)
- Windows 7 users with touch screens or certain 3rd party desktop applications which interact with Firefox through accessibility services may experience random browser crashes. Known 3rd party applicatioins with issues: StickyPassword, Windows 7 touch screen. (Bug 1424505)
- Browser keyboard shortcuts (eg copy Ctrl+C) don’t work on sites that use those keys with resistFingerprinting enabled (Bug 1433592)
- High CPU / memory churn caused by third-party software on some computers (Bug 1446280)
- Users who have configured an “automatic proxy configuration URL” and want to reload their proxy settings from the URL will find the Reload button disabled in the Connection Settings dialog when they select Preferences/Options > Network Proxy > Settings… (Bug 1445991)
- URL Fragment Identifiers Break Service Worker Responses (Bug 1443850)
- User’s trying to cancel a print around the time it completes will continue to get intermittent crashes (Bug 1441598)
- Broken getUserMedia (audio) on DragonFly, FreeBSD, NetBSD, OpenBSD. Video chat apps either wouldn’t work or be always muted (Bug 1444074)
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.9 or later
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.