Twitterific has been re-imagined from the ground up to be the Mac’s most friendly, powerful and modern Twitter client. Twitterrific makes Twitter fun.
- Twitter Your Way – A clean, uncluttered timeline featuring just the content you care about; tweets are presented in chronological order and other people’s likes aren’t placed in your timeline.
- Designed for macOS – Twitterrific feels right at home on the Mac, with support for Notification Center, Retina displays, built-in sharing, beautiful animations, full-screen mode, and more.
- Timelines Galore – Take control of your tweets with multiple timeline windows from the same account or multiple accounts, all organized on your Mac’s desktop.
- Full Accessibility – Navigate the timeline, compose tweets, and even attach image descriptions quickly and easily using Voice Over.
- Tweet In Style – Twitterrific’s appearance panel supports themes, lets you customize fonts and type sizes, and even lets you control how media appears in the timeline.
- Read Anywhere – Whether you use Twitterrific on your iPhone, iPad, or another Mac, the app automatically syncs your reading position for a seamless Twitter experience.
- User profiles display lists of people they follow and their followers
- Added badges to user avatars:
- Displays if the account is verified or protected
- Option to turn badges off under Appearance preferences
- New features for multi-account users:
- Click your avatar when composing a tweet to switch and post from any account
- Right-click on a tweet’s Reply, Quote, Retweet, or Like buttons to perform the action with any account
- Added Georgia to Appearance preferences a classic serif typeface with great readability
- Reduced the number of clicks necessary to properly select and act upon a tweet when activating Twitterrific from the background
- Twitterrific is smarter about removing previously deleted tweets from the timeline
- Clicking the title of a navigation stack (not just the back arrow) goes back
- Added a shortcut on user profiles to quickly create a muffle via the Actions menu
- The bottom bar on profiles stays anchored on the bottom & doesn’t scroll
- Improved performance when importing messages and tweets
- Improved performance when loading long discussion threads
- Option under General Preferences to disable streaming (recommended when using Twitterrific with VoiceOver)
- Fixed an issue causing streaming to disconnect after hiding a timeline window
- Fixed a problem that sometimes prevented URL’s from being properly copied
- Fixed problems that could cause tweets to not be properly selected
- Fixed an issue that could cause a discussion popup to appear when double clicking a thumbnail image
- Fixed another issue preventing delete/edit from appearing in tweet actions menu
- Fixed an issue that could prevent the reading position from syncing at launch
- Fixed an issue causing the preferences window to move when switching tabs
- Fixed a few crashers
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.11 or later
- Twitter account