Bättre styrning av trackpad och din mus med BetterTouchTool
BetterTouchTool är ett fiffigt litet program som gör att du kan bygga ut din trackpad med fler funktioner, styra hastighet med mera.
Programmet fungerar med in mus och med din styrplatta.
BetterTouchTool adds many new, fully customizable gestures to the Magic Mouse, Multi-Touch MacBook trackpad, and Magic Trackpad.
- Pinch in / out (zoom)
- single-finger tap left
- single-finger tap right
- single-finger tap middle
- single-finger tap
- single-finger click middle
- two-finger tap
- two-finger click
- two-finger swipe (up/down/left/right)
- two-finger tip tap left/right
- three-finger tap
- three-finger click
- three-finger swipe (up/down/left/right)
- four-finger swipe up/down
- four-finger click
- TipTap left/right
- This should fix an annoying crash many users were seeing since macOS 10.13.2.
- Added automatic crash-log reporting using Fabric/Crashlytics. This can be disabled in the BTT settings. However it would be great if you’d leave it enabled because it really helps me when fixing crashes and bugs. The data collected is very basic and doesn’t contain any private or otherwise sensitive data.
- Added a workaround for window snapping incompatibilities with UnclutterApp and maybe with Dragon Dictate
- Fixed issue with keyboard shortcuts that trigger other keyboard shortcuts when configured to trigger on “key-down”
- Fixed a few Touch Bar layout issues
- Added option to delay the triggering of the “Move Mouse To Corner” triggers (in the “Other” tab in BTT)
- Many little stability improvements
- Improved Snap Area performance by only showing the snap areas of the monitor that displays the mouse cursor
- Many little bug fixes
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.10 or later
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.