Samarbeta med Slack som plattform
Slack är en webbtjänst, en app och ett program för team och för att jobba tillsammans – på distans.
Slack innehåller chattfunktioner, meddelandefunktioner och du kan skicka filer mellan medlemmarna. Alla delarna är helt gratis och du kan skapa kanaler för projekt, under och liknande, bjuda in medlemmar och skicka direktmeddelanden. Slack finns dessutom för alla de stora plattformarna, Windows, Mac och Linux.
What’s NewVersion 3.0.0:
- When you’re in a lot of workspaces, the app now uses much less memory, and starting up is faster, to boot.
- And flipping between those workspaces is now faster. Not super-sonic, but certainly somewhere between a jiffy and lickety-split.
- We shunted the sign-in page out of the app – it’s now rerouted to a new window, for reasons of reliability.
- A new-fangled lock badge subtly lets you know which workspaces you’re currently signed out of. Or of which you’re currently signed out. Either way.
- Our start up screen, spruced-up and slimmed-down, is worth a gander – as is the helpful way that dates now stick to the top of a channel while scrolling through messages. Though if you don’t notice them, but quietly feel a little bit happier for reasons you can’t put your finger on, that’s cool too.
- It’s been a long time coming but brings us joy to say: 100% less reloading during drag and drop. How much? 100%. That’s all the percents, people. Sorry about the previous frustration.
- For those encountering a screen claiming “Something’s not working”, it turns out the main thing not working was this screen: it is no more.
- If you kept the app running for a long time, you might be on the receiving end of two consecutive updates. Now good things come to those who wait, one-at-a-time, as is proper.
- The sidebar now scoots considerately out of the way when viewing full-screen video.
- We fixed exiting full-screen video when pressing the aptly-named “Escape” key.
- The blackout caused by a window being closed while full-screen, with one request confoundingly eclipsing the other, has been sunsetted.
- Found: One missing Ctrl-1 / Cmd-1 hotkey. Please call 1-800-SLACKME to claim. Don’t actually call that. It doesn’t do anything. Unlike the hotkey (now).
- And finally, sometimes selecting text in the search box would move the window around. You could say… it was a bit of a drag.
- Should you forget what app you’re using, the About Slack window is all new and loads much faster than before.
- Scrolling through messages is flicker-free.
- There are now no more crashes in High Sierra when starting up the app.
- Composing text in an IME (for Chinese, Japanese, and Korean customers) no longer inserts zero-width spaces; in other words, it’s blank-box-free.
- The diacritics menu – the place where the alphabet goes to tries on different hats and accents – no longer adds a duplicate letter to your input once you’ve chosen the one you want. We’ve said it before, but this time we really mëean it.
- Pinch-to-zoom gestures could, sometimes, tragically, irreversibly zoom. You can now make things on your screen smaller again without resorting to moving your computer far away.
- The popup that appears when you look up the definition of a word has been realigned to make more sense.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.9 or later
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.