Ordning och reda med OmniFocus
OmniFocus finns för din iPad,, iPhone och din Mac och det är ett utmärkt program för att hålla reda på projekt, kunder och saker du ska göra.
Det här är det program som Winterkvist.com använder för uppgifter, projekt och planering.
OmniFocus for iOS brings the in-depth task management features of a desktop app to your fingertips. With flexible viewing options, location awareness, and on-the-fly task entry from just about anywhere, OmniFocus is the trusted system you need for managing everything in your busy life. Keep track of tasks by project, place, person, or date—with OmniFocus you’ll always have your important information at hand. Whether it’s a shopping list, agenda items to discuss at work, or chores to do at home, whatever you need to do is right there on your iPhone or iPad.
OmniFocus’ interface was designed from scratch for iOS and organized around your data—your stuff—to make it easier and more natural for you to quickly get ideas into and out of the app, whether you’re using Getting Things Done™ (GTD™) or any other productivity system. It’s powerful enough to use on its own, and syncs through the cloud with your other devices running OmniFocus (also available for Mac). Syncs even happen when you’re not actively using OmniFocus, so that your information is ready when you are.
- Sidebar: On High Sierra the Perspective tabs in the OmniFocus sidebar are now spring-loaded: you can drag items to them, then pause, to reveal the corresponding Perspective.
- Perspectives Window: Fixed a problem where the Perspective icon popover would appear behind the window.
- Sync: Fixed a problem where items that had been processed out of the Inbox still appeared there on some devices.
- First Run: Improved the appearance of transitions for macOS High Sierra.
- Show All Tabs: Moved this View menu item and grouped it with Show(Hide) Tab Bar.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- macOS 10.12 or later
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.