Alfred är ett fiffigt litet program som ger dig möjlighet att söka efter program, dokument, filer och bilder och starta saker snabbare än via Filhanteraren i OS X.
Alfred is an award-winning productivity application for OS X. Alfred saves you time when you search for files online or on your Mac. Be more productive with hotkeys, keywords, and file actions at your fingertips.
Loads of app-launching, file-searching goodness – free for you to download and use with no strings attached. Alfred is the ultimate productivity tool for your Mac. Get it and see for yourself.
Get the Powerpack. Discover the Powerpack, a set of incredibly powerful features, built on top of the robust core of Alfred and integrated with OS X.
What’s NewVersion 3.5:Note: If you’re using version 2.xx and have the PowerPack, upgrading to version 3.x is a paid upgrade.
[New] Bookmarks Feature
- Added new ”Bookmarks” feature for indexing and searching bookmarks, removing dependence on macOS metadata
- NOTE: If previously including bookmarks in default results, this option will need to be re-enabled in Features > Bookmarks
- Fixes bookmark searching in macOS 10.13 where macOS metadata has been removed
- Currently supports Safari and Google Chrome (Note that the option to select Safari and Chrome are not synced to allow different per-Mac settings)
- Now searchable in default results or via keyword (convenience vs lower noise)
- Bookmarks are matched by title, hostname, or folder when searching
- Option to open bookmarks in the macOS default browser, or the bookmark’s respective source browser
- Improvements to Script Filter workflow object
- Significant enhancements regarding Alfred filtering JSON output results
- New Match Mode options, for word boundary, exact or word based matching, available from cog next to ”Alfred Filters Results” checkbox
- New JSON ”match” property (string) to override default ”title” matching
- Updated help pages for Match Mode (additional contextual help button on Match Mode sheet), and JSON output spec
- Fix per-item result variables in JSON output (was incorrectly compounding result item variables)
- Improve efficiency of ‘rerun’ flag in JSON output, preventing unnecessary reruns from occurring; now uses a serial operation queue, and only reruns the very last requested rerun after script execution triggered by user input
- Fix dynamic configuration of object fields (when passing JSON into object input)
- When JSON defined ‘rerun’ is out of range (less than 0.1 or more than 5), give a debug warning instead of a hard error. Rerun flag is ignored if out of range
- Fix workflow connection logic issue when using JSON mod overrides with no matching configured mod connection; now correctly respects the default (non mod) connection window behaviour configuration
- Fix ”Snippet Trigger” to correctly enable and disable when the parent workflow is enabled and disabled
- Fix field tabbing in ”Fallback Search” trigger object configuration sheet
- Fix correctly updating file path field in ”Open File” action object configuration when deleting item from left path icon box
- Performance tweaks to Alfred’s Clipboard Manager, specifically when new clipboard content is recognised
- Improve snippet text auto expansion behaviour when Caps Lock is enabled
- Fix snippet date placeholder regex to allow multiple date placeholders on single continuous line
- New Fallbacks option to show fallback searches in default results, even when there are results
- If specified in Alfred’s Default Results feature, Alfred will show fallbacks at the bottom of the results list…
- Unless a search item has been selected, e.g. pressing return on the ‘open’ file search or on the ‘google’ web search
- Unless a workflow has a fixed input, e.g. a chained workflow input, or a hotkey wired to an input
- Updated logic on maintaining and releasing the currently selected result in the default results list
- Framework and performance improvements involving Alfred’s workspace manager; fix window visibility event order to make sure app specific hotkeys (specifically, hotkeys set to be active when Alfred is visible) are correctly registered
- Add AppleScript command for showing Alfred’s Actions Panel for the given file (e.g., tell application ”Alfred 3” to action ”~/Desktop”); this accepts one or more paths as the argument
- Add AppleScript command for showing Alfred’s File System Navigation with the given path / search string (e.g., tell application ”Alfred 3” to browse ”~/Desktop/”)
- Alfred Framework updates for better macOS 10.13 compatibility
- Reduce blur radius on default ”Frosty Teal” theme for higher performance in macOS 10.13
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.9 or later
Alfred är gratis men du kan köpa till fler funktioner i det som kallas ‘Power Pack’.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.