Gratistipset: FotoJet Designer
FotoJet Designer är ett bild och grafisk redigeringsprogram för din Mac som är gratis idag den 13/9 så sno doig på om du ska ladda hem det.
Programmet är bara gratis i en dag till.
A powerful yet easy to use graphic design app for Mac OS X.
FotoJet Designer makes graphic design easier than ever. It gives you the ability to design like a Pro, with its 900+ templates, thousands of resources, and powerful editing tools. With no professional skill, anyone can create unique designs, such as social media graphics, cards, invitations, posters, flyers and banners, in a matter of seconds.
Whether you are a design novice, who loves customizing graphics for personal use and various occasions, or a highly experienced designer, who wants to create professional designs, you will always find inspiration in FotoJet Designer.
Abundant Templates and Resources
• Almost all social media graphic templates are covered, including Facebook Cover/Post, YouTube Channel Art/Thumbnail, Google+ Cover, Twitter Header, Tumblr Banner, Email Header, Instagram Post, and Pinterest Graphic.
• Well-designed templates for Card, Invitation, Poster, Flyer, Logo, Facebook Ad, Leaderboard, and Magazine Cover.
• 80+ text fonts and 30+ preset text styles that can be applied with one click.
• 800+ preset clipart images to choose from or search through 93,000+ clipart images online.
• 80+ preset lines and shapes.
• Set background with solid/gradient color fill or 80+ preset patterns.
• Add photos from computer, Facebook, or online photo stock.
Personalize Your Designs Freely
• Your photos can be edited freely: crop photos to show the exact part you want or apply popular photo effects to make them outstanding.
• Handy text editing tools: set text font, size, style, color, and effect.
• Move, resize, and rotate any element as per requirements.
• Select multiple elements and edit quickly.
• Start a design with custom size.
• More useful tools that help you design with ease: layer management, undo/redo, and auto snap, etc.
Save and Share
• Save your design as a JPG or PNG image.
• Share it to Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, or Tumblr.
• Save as project and load for further editing.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.