Transmit är ett ftp-program för OS X som innehåller alla de funktioner du kan och ska förvänta dig av ett riktigt bra ftp-program.
Det från skiljer Transmit från konkurrenterna är att det här programmet har en lite annan design. Det gör att det kan ta lite mer tid att hitta vissa funktioner och inställningar. Därmed inte sagt att det är en sämre design utan bara att den är lite annorlunda.
- Protocol power: FTP (Normal, Implicit SSL, and TLS/SSL), SFTP, Amazon S3, and WebDAV (HTTP and HTTPS)
- Flexible Favorites for fast server access
- Handy two-pane view
- Fast multiple-connection transfers
- Easy transfer manager
- Quick Look, CoverFlow, Image Thumbnail view
- Places for one-click folder access
- FXP Support
- Bandwidth Limiting
- So much more!
- Scary, wicked fast compared to Transmit 3 — up to 25 times.
- 4x faster: listing 30,000 remote files.
- 18x faster: downloading 30,000 small files.
- 2.25x faster: deleting 30,000 small files.
- 25x faster: uploading 15,000 small files
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.9 or later
Version 5.0.1:Note: version 5.0 is a paid upgrade unless the app was purchased after 2017-06-01. For more information, please go here.
- Individual file transfers on very fast networks are now up to 20% faster!
- Brought back the Show Hidden Files toolbar button for quick access
- Added larger font size options for file browser text
- Fixed an issue with setting file permissions via VoiceOver
- Improved VoiceOver labels and selection for server creation sheet
- Added support for hidden file extensions
- Fixed an issue with filename preview not updating
- Added support for negative index values
- Counter numbers operations with four or more digits no longer unexpectedly contain comma
- Counter operation type now adds the correct number of digits to the filename
- Properly obtain the file extension when the filename has multiple periods
- Transferring a large number of very small files concurrently no longer causes the UI to lag
- Updating ”Transfer up to n files simultaneously” preference no longer requires a reconnection to the server to be applied
- Improved memory usage when uploading to cloud-based protocols
- Backblaze B2: Fixed an issue that prevented transferring files with names containing a comma
- Amazon S3: fixed an issue that prevented recursive permissions from being applied successfully
- .git skip rule no longer prevents the expected files from being transferred after the rule is applied
- Resolved an issue that could prevent navigating back to the server root after initial connection
- Folders no longer report a size of zero when the Inspector is visible
- Added initial support for pseudo-hierarchical folders and directories
- File browser icons now scale with text size
- Local tab no longer shows remote server name after disconnecting
- Restored the ability to view security certificates, now in Servers > Certificate Details…
- ”Here’s the plan…” File Sync description now correctly updates when switching sync direction
- Activity queue now displays file count for pending group transfers
- Improvements to Japanese localization
- Restored image dimensions on Quick Look window
- Disclosure triangle direction in the Inspector now matches macOS
- Resolving symlink directory in column view now updates file browser
- Selecting all now highlights correctly in column view
- Transmit no longer performs ”Keep-Alive” connections with Crashlytics on startup when analytics are disabled. (Note: No analytics information was sent in this case.)
- Linked Folder Navigation now reliably retains state between launches
- Resolved an issue with Show Invisible Files not working on some FTP servers
- ”Open in Terminal” actions no longer fail when remote shell isn’t Bash or ZSH
- Fixed a bug which would prevent certain AppleScripts from working
- Fixed an issue which could prevent connecting to http/s servers using the Authentication Negotiate method
- Fixed an issue which would make Google Drive uploads slower than expected
- Calculating remote size will no longer show -1 if the operation can not be completed
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.11 or later
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.