Man dödad efter att ha laddad sin iPhone i badet

Man dödad efter att ha laddad sin iPhone i badet

Man dödad efter att ha laddad sin iPhone i badet

En 32-årig man har hittats död i badkaret sedan han dragit in en förlägningskabel och laddat sin telefon medan han badat.

Mannen hittades död och svårt bränd av sin hustru i hemmet i London.

The inquest concluded that 32-year-old Bull’s death was caused accidental electrocution. However, the coroner, a public official who investigates suspicious, sudden or violent deaths, said he was extremely concerned that people didn’t realize that phones were as dangerous near water as, say, hairdryers.

CNet

Livsfarligt

Vatten och el är en livsfarlig kombination och detta oavsett om det är en USB-laddare eller någon annan typ av laddare.

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.